PAYMENT & BILLING POLICY
Security & Payments:
All sensitive data transfer is encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) transport with a 256-bit encryption key at Watches Cart. Encrypted data is stored on physically and electronically protected servers with multiple layers of firewalls, network traffic filtering, virus scanning, and intrusion detection systems. This is coupled with a strictly enforced security update policy to ensure the highest levels of security.
Payments can be made through the following methods:
- Cash on Delivery
- UPI Payments
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
3. or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on thewatchescart.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
– The total amount of the bill/invoice includes all applicable taxes in the total transaction amount.
– Customers will get an e-invoice on their e-mail within 5-10 min. once they place an order on bigcartstore.com
In case of any change in the contact details, shipping address, we request you to kindly contact us thru email or by calling us on our contact no. provided on the contact us page.